2276 Clearbrook Rd #207, Abbotsford, BC V2T 2X5, Canada
Course fee: $ 3800
Time table of Course (6 to 10 Hours at every weekends)
6:00 to 7:00 am yoga practice
7:00 to 8:00am Mantra Yoga and meditation
8:00 to 10:00 am Breakfast time
10 am to 1:00pm Theory plus practice
1;00 to 2:30 pm Lunchtime
2:30 to 4:30 pm Theory plus practice
4:30 to 5:00pm Tea break
5:00 to 8:00 pm Theory, Yoga practice, Bhakti Yoga and meditation
Have a chance
to be a part of our
"84,000 yoga Asanas Encyclopedia"
Note : To join our ttc course important to submit an advance enrollment fee of 200euro for confirmation and left fee will be submit at first day of course.
FREE AND EXTRA COMPLIMENTARY ADDITIONAL:
TEACHER TRAINING ASANA PRACTISE IN VERY PROFESSIONAL YOGA CLASSE’S AND FULL STUDY WITH PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE IN TRADITIONAL WAY AND RYDMIC WAY LIKE:
1. Hatha Yoga Detox 2. Yoga Therapy 3. Asana Meditation 4. Sivananda Yoga
5. Ashtanga Yoga 6. Ashtanga Vinyasa7 Mantra Yoga 8. Rhythmic Yoga.
COURSE CONTENT: no. 1
1. Introduction to Subject Yoga >Introduction of yoga, Types of Yoga, Definition of Yoga, Precautions for the practitioner, importance of place, seat, time sequence, Combination with other exercise, Bath, Food, Limitation for female etc.
2.Traditional Yoga(Ashtanga Yoga) 1.Yama, 2. Niyama, 3.Asana: Padmasana, Ardha Padmasana, Sidhasnana, Vajrasana, Sukhasana, Surya Namaskar, Sirshasana, Sarvangasana, Matsyasana, Hal asana, Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Nabhiasana, Dhanurasana, Pawan Muktasana, Naukasana, Marudandhasana, Sathubhandasana, Uttan-Tadasana, Vakrasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana, Janusirasana, Paschimattanasana, Sputa Vajrasana, Ustrasana, Akarn Dhanurasana, Gomukhasana, Bhadrasana, Hanuman asana, Mayurasana, Bakasana, Chakrasana, Vatayanasana, Tadasana, Vrikshasana, Virbhadrasana, Kati-Chakrasana, Utkatasana, Natarajasana, Makarasana.
4.Pranayama and Types of Pranayama: Surya Bhedan Pranayama, Chandra, Bhedan Pranayama, Anuloma Viloma Pranayama, Bhastrika Pranayama, Sittali Pranayama, Sitkari Pranayama, Bhramari Pranayama, Ujjayi Pranayama.
5. Pratyahara. 6. Dharana. 7.Dhayana. 8. Samadhi.
3. Sat-karma, Shat Kriyas (Cleaning process) and Meditation:
Jala Neti, Sutra Neti, Tratak Kriya, Kapalbhati kriya, Agni-Saar kriya, Nauli kriya.
4. Bandha (Locks): Mula Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Jalandhar Bandha, Maha Bandha
5.Kosa, Nadi & Meditation: Om Recitation
COURSE CONTENT: no. 2
Study of health problem By Yogic Therapy
Acidity, Allergy, Arthritis, Asthma, Backache, Cervical Spondylitis, Constipation, Diabetes, Eye problems, Gastritis, Heart disease, Insomnia, Jaundice, Kidney Trouble, Liver Disorders, Menstrual disorder, Migraine, Obesity, Prenatal Yoga, Sinusitis, Skin Diseases, Stress, Thyroid Problem.
Qualify Examination: 100 questions of 100 Marks.